There are plenty of useful apps to allow you to manage your social media presence, below is a list of just some of the great apps.
1. Hootsuite: This app allows you to monitor your various social media accounts in one place. You can get insights, track key words and also schedule posts to your social media accounts.
2. Buffer: This app helps you plan out a schedule to optimize your social updates by scheduling them and spreading them out to publish throughout the day. You can use it with Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
3. TweetDeck:This app is used for managing your Twitter account. TweetDeck is totally free and perfect for those who need to manage multiple accounts, follow specific hashtags, reply to lots of other users and see exactly what's being tweeted in real time. You can organize everything you need in separate columns so you can see all of it on one screen. Keep in mind that TweetDeck is meant for the desktop web only.
4. Every Post: Everypost makes it easy to curate visual content from a variety of sources, customize and schedule posts, and take greater control over your social pages. The all-in-one publishing solution is the easiest and most convenient way to share multimedia content across multiple social platforms.
5. Canva:This app enables you to Design presentations, social media graphics and more with thousands of beautiful layouts. Imagery is important to your social media presence and by using Canva you can ensure your social media is looking its best. Choose from a variety of layouts, images, graphics, fonts and much more.
6. Bundle Post: This social-media tool is another option for scheduling your posts but one that comes with features that improve upon other options. One highlight is Bundlepost will replace common niche keywords with hashtags, vastly improving your engagement results.
7. Nuzzel: As both a web and iOS app, this social-media tool helps you organize the stories shared by your Facebook and Twitter friends, aggregating the information into easy-to-read links and providing a way to add influencers that you can leverage for your own marketing needs. You can also go deeper by accessing the stories shared by friends of friends to develop a better understanding of your audience.
8. Edgar: Edgar isn’t just another social media tool – he’s a smart scheduler who fundamentally changes the way social traffic works. He gives your best content new life, never runs out of things to say.